Moderators

Go down

Moderators

Post by Bob Juch on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:20 am

I have made some members moderators already. If anyone else wants to take on that responsibility, please let me know.
avatar
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Age : 68
Registration date : 2007-09-22

View user profile http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators

Post by silvercamaro on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:52 am

I can't handle that much power. Twisted Evil
avatar
silvercamaro

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators

Post by thguy65 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:09 pm

Bob Juch wrote:I have made some members moderators already. If anyone else wants to take on that responsibility, please let me know.

Bob:
I have been listed as a Moderator in a couple of the early subforums, but not in others.
I'm just curious how that all works. I not looking for extra work/power/tomatoes thrown at me.

Tim H.
avatar
thguy65

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators

Post by TheCalvinator24 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 pm

What will the role of the Moderators be? One of the positives of our community has been the refreshing lack of censorship. We may get heated, but everyone has always been able to have their say.

Is there an agreement that Moderators will only remove SPAM or other truly inappropraite posts?
avatar
TheCalvinator24

Number of posts : 28
Age : 49
Location : The Great State of Texas
Registration date : 2007-10-02

View user profile http://thecalvinator.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators

Post by Bob Juch on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:24 pm

TheCalvinator24 wrote:What will the role of the Moderators be? One of the positives of our community has been the refreshing lack of censorship. We may get heated, but everyone has always been able to have their say.

Is there an agreement that Moderators will only remove SPAM or other truly inappropraite posts?
That's fine with me. There are no word filters here at all.
avatar
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Age : 68
Registration date : 2007-09-22

View user profile http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators

Post by Bob Juch on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:28 pm

thguy65 wrote:
Bob:
I have been listed as a Moderator in a couple of the early subforums, but not in others.
I'm just curious how that all works. I not looking for extra work/power/tomatoes thrown at me.

Tim H.
It's just a matter of my checking a box.

Moderators have the ability to make posts "sticky" so they stay at the top of the lists as well as censorship powers.
avatar
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Age : 68
Registration date : 2007-09-22

View user profile http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum